What we need:
- Can proficiently work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity,
- Must be well-versed and can properly articulate himself in a conversation or in writing a formal response to the inquiries of customers especially regarding the product, customized projects, etc.
- Can formulate creative concepts under time and budget constraints set by the customers that not only embody the latter’s ideas but further develop it
- Must have a good presentation skill and has the confidence to sell ideas to the clients and colleagues
- Must have a good time management skills and the ability to work with several projects at a time
- Must have an up-to-date knowledge of the industry of digital sales, marketing, and the fast paced environment of the software industry
- Must be professional and maintains a good work ethics all of the time
- Must have a flexible working schedule and can work well as an individual, and as part of the team
- Any training, seminars and workshops attended that gave you good grounding, knowledge and a back ground in designing, drawing, and printing techniques is a plus.
- A pre-entry postgraduate qualification isn’t needed, but pre-entry experience is essential.
- Must have the necessary knowledge for graphic design work include those that involve visual arts. Knowledge in the following subjects is a plus:
- 3D design;
- communication design;
- fine art;
- graphic design;
- visual art.
One Angel is dedicated in looking for talented individuals to be part of the team. If you think you have what it takes to be part of One Angel, then send your Curriculum Vitae today together with your cover letter at email@example.com.